Antique Dealer Accounting Spreadsheet for year ending in 2022
Easy-to-use bookkeeping & VAT spreadsheet designed for antique dealers using the VAT margin scheme for your financial year ending in 2022. This dealer accounts template will simplify your dealership bookkeeping, VAT return and year end accounts preparation.
Secure Payment by PayPal, NO Paypal Account Needed!
We Send Email with Instant Download Link!
- Easy-to-use bookkeeping spreadsheet includes clear step-by-step instructions
- For financial year ending in 2022 (financial year end date can be changed to any date in 2022)
- Designed for antique dealers using the VAT margin scheme
- Includes a sales & purchase invoice generator
- Includes a stock book page as required by HMR&C
- Can be easily adjusted for any future changes in VAT rates!!
- No bookkeeping experience required
- Calculates the VAT due for each sale item, either for items eligible for the margin scheme, or those where VAT must be accounted for using the normal VAT rules
- VAT page will automatically calculate the VAT due for each quarter
- The layout, formulas & also the 'predictive text' feature of Excel will help reduce the time you need to spend on record-keeping
- Drop-down menus makes categorising expenses very quick & straightforward
- Provides you with a guide to your trading profit
- Stock book & margin calculator
- Sales and purchase invoice generators
- Quarterly sales list
- Bank & cash receipts
- Payments and expenses
- Profit and Loss account
- VAT return summary