Used Car Dealer Accounting Spreadsheets for 2020 year end
Simplify your dealership bookkeeping, margin scheme VAT return and 2020 year end accounts preparation.
Accounting software for less than the price of a tank of fuel!!
Secure Payment by PayPal, NO Paypal Account Needed!
We Send Email with Instant Download Link!
- Easy-to-use bookkeeping & accounts spreadsheet includes clear step-by-step instructions
- For financial year ending in 2020 (financial year end date can be changed to any date in 2020)
- Designed for used car dealers using the VAT margin scheme
- Includes a sales & purchase invoice generator
- Includes a stock book page as required by HMR&C
- Can be easily adjusted for any future changes in VAT rates!!
- No bookkeeping experience required
- Calculates the VAT due for each car sale, either for vehicles eligible for the margin scheme, or those where VAT must be accounted for using the normal VAT rules
- VAT page will automatically calculate the VAT due for each quarter
- The layout, formulas & also the 'predictive text' feature of Excel will help reduce the time you need to spend on record-keeping
- Drop-down menus makes categorising expenses very quick & straightforward
- Provides you with a guide to your trading profit
- VAT data can be submitted to HMRC under the new MTD system using bridging software, such as the system available from www.vitaltax.uk
- Stock book & margin calculator
- Sales and purchase invoice generators
- Quarterly sales list
- Bank & cash receipts
- Payments and expenses
- Profit and Loss account
- VAT return summary
You might also like