UK Second Hand Goods Dealer Accounting Spreadsheets For 2023 Year End
Easy-to-use bookkeeping & VAT spreadsheet designed for second hand goods dealers using the VAT margin scheme - for financial year ending in 2023. Suitable for standard margin VAT scheme and global margin VAT scheme.
Secure Payment by PayPal, NO Paypal Account Needed!
We Send Email with Instant Download Link!
- Easy-to-use bookkeeping & accounts spreadsheet includes clear step-by-step instructions
- For financial year ending in 2023 (financial year end date can be changed to any date in 2023)
- Designed for second hand goods dealers using the VAT margin scheme
- Includes a sales & purchase invoice generator
- Includes a stock book page as required by HMR&C
- Can be easily adjusted for any future changes in VAT rates!!
- No bookkeeping experience required
- Calculates the VAT due for each car sale, either for vehicles eligible for the margin scheme, or those where VAT must be accounted for using the normal VAT rules
- VAT page will automatically calculate the VAT due for each quarter
- The layout, formulas & also the 'predictive text' feature of Excel will help reduce the time you need to spend on record-keeping
- Drop-down menus makes categorising expenses very quick & straightforward
- Provides you with a guide to your trading profit