(Advanced) Van Dealer Accounting Spreadsheet for 2018&2019 year ends
Simplify your dealership bookkeeping, margin scheme VAT return and 2018&2019 year end accounts preparation. For dealers with additional sales income streams.
Secure Payment by PayPal, NO Paypal Account Needed!
We Send Email with Instant Download Link!
- Easy-to-use bookkeeping & accounts spreadsheet includes clear step-by-step instructions
- For financial year ending in 2018&2019 (financial year end date can be changed to any date in 2018&2019)
- Designed for used van dealers using the VAT margin scheme
- For van dealers with other sources of income - vehicle repairs, vehicle hire etc
- Includes a sales & purchase invoice generator
- Includes a stock book page as required by HMR&C
- Can be easily adjusted for any future changes in VAT rates!!
- No bookkeeping experience required
- Calculates the VAT due for each van sale, either for vehicles eligible for the margin scheme, or those where VAT must be accounted for using the normal VAT rules
- VAT page will automatically calculate the VAT due for each quarter
- The layout, formulas & also the 'predictive text' feature of Excel will help reduce the time you need to spend on record-keeping
- Drop-down menus makes categorising expenses very quick & straightforward
- Provides you with a guide to your trading profit
- Stock book & margin calculator
- Sales and purchase invoice generators
- Quarterly sales list
- Bank & cash receipts
- Payments and expenses
- Profit and Loss account
- VAT return summary